Again, I say unto you, That if two of you shall agree on earth as touching any thing they shall ask, it shall be done for them of my Father which is heaven. (Matt. 18:19, KJV)
In the same way you married men should live considerately with (your wives), with an intelligent recognition (of the marriage relation), honoring the woman as (physically) the weaker, but (realizing that you) are joint heirs of the grace (God's unmerited favor) of life, in order that your prayers may not be hindered and cut off. (Otherwise you cannot pray effectively). (1 Pet. 3:7, MSG)
Having the freedom to choose things or relationships in life is awesome. You can't have success in it without some form of Agreement. When there is disagreement on certain issues it can cause undue stress and break the Power of Agreement in relationships.
Here are 5 points to ponder so your relationships can benefit from the Power of Agreement,
1. Listen to the heart of your mate, child, friend, co-worker, etc. Listening will always give you the chance to understand, hear and even cause you to change areas that need to be improved in your relationship so that it can be booming.
2. Be open for challenges to your way of thinking from successful others. Sometime when there are instructions or directions given by those that have already "crossed that road", our mind want to stay stuck in our old way of thinking. We have to be open to change the way we think so that we can also "cross that road."
3. Always look for the goal or vision that you are desiring to reach. The Power of Agreement can expedite your goals, dreams and visions. Being able to share with the other person (people) puts everyone "on the same page" to get things accomplish a lot quicker.
4. Be firm in your ways but be open to "tweek" them. If something you are doing or saying is causing the relationship to go in a different direction be open to "tweek"-because you do not want the relationship to take a turn to the point of "no return."
5. Always remember that you cannot choose some of your relationships-for instance co-workers, some family members, and neighbors. But those that you have chosen and those that have chosen you, do not take them for granted.
In a nutshell, the Power of Agreement can free you! The choice is yours!